- As the level of search engine ranking sophistication grows, Google is rewarding websites for content quantity and quality.
- As overall competition for the customer grows, your competition is developing more quality content.
- Giving your visitor quality content creates a high quality user experience.
Depending upon how your site is built, retrofitting new content is sometimes a problem, and having to call your web developer every time you want to make an addition or change is often impractical. Not to despair!
You can simply add a blog to your website, allowing you to add content with ease. Plus, you can configure the blog to “push” updates to your various social media accounts, like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and many many more.
What would you write about in your blog? It could be many things, depending upon your goals.
- News regarding your industry
- Updates about your products
- Opinion pieces about topics relevant to your interests
- Customer testimonials
- Have a new video or commercial? Post it!
We can help you set up a blog on your domain, a secondary domain, or even give you a new website with an integrated blog on your current domain. We are available to discuss what’s the best option for your specific needs and goals.